Zunic Law is now accepting applications for the two-year training contract. The minimum conditions are:
- Bachelor Degree from Law Faculty
- Fluency in English (advantage will be given to candidates with international certificates such as IELTS and TOEFL)
- Candidate must be motivated, hardworking and to have excellent interpersonal skills for a teamwork
References that give the significant advantage to a candidate are:
- Extracurricular activities during studies (student organizations, NGOs, legal clinics)
- Domestic and international competitions in law (i.g. TELDERS, JESSUP, VIS)
- At least intermediary knowledge of another foreign language (excluding English)
- Students’ internship programs
- Writing legal articles and/or thesis
- Completed Master of Law program
We expect from a candidate to be dedicated to excellence when dealing with job responsibilities. The training program includes getting experience in a wide range of legal areas, with special emphasis on commercial and employment law.
Candidates may send their biography and a short cover letter (500 max) to email@example.com.
Deadline: September 1, 2016.
We will get in touch only with successful candidates!