- MSc (Econ) University of Belgrade: Master of Science in Economics (candidate)
- LL.B. University of Belgrade: Graduated Lawyer
Award and Scholarships:
- 2021 Summer School Scholarship – School on Internet Governance, Digital Policies and Innovation (online summer school organized by National University of Political Science and Public Administration in Bucharest, ICANN and SEEDIG)
- 2019 Scholarship from the University of Belgrade, Milivoje Jovanović and Luka Ćelović Endowment
- 2018 Scholarship from the Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade
- 2018 Commendation by the Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade for excellent academic results in the II year of studies
- 2021 Associate at Joint Zunic Law Firm Belgrade
- 2020 – 2021 Associate at a law firm in Belgrade
- 2020 Admitted to the Bar Association of Belgrade
Anđela Marković is an Associate at Zunic Law Firm Belgrade. She has been a member of the Belgrade Bar Association since 2020, and she joined the team in 2021.
Anđela’s practice areas include Intellectual Property Law, Commercial Law, and Arbitration. Besides that, she is specializing in IT law.
She is currently pursuing a master’s degree in International Economic Relations at the Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade.
Before joining the team, Anđela worked as an associate in a law firm in Belgrade. During her undergraduate studies, she completed an internship at the Department for Property-Legal Affairs at the City municipality of Savski Venac, as well as an internship in the field of Media Law in a law firm in Belgrade. Anđela also participated in the Legal Clinic for Environmental Law at the Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade, which is a part of Jean Monnet Department for Environmental Law.
Anđela is fluent in English.