Independent Attorney at Law in cooperation with Joint Zunic Law Firm Belgrade
- PhD University of Belgrade: University of Belgrade Faculty of Law (in progress)
- LL.M University of Belgrade: Master of International Law
- LL.B University of Belgrade: Graduated Lawyer
Awards and Scholarships:
- Scholarship of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Serbia
- Scholarship of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Serbia for exceptionally gifted students
- Scholarship from the Fund for Young Talents of the Republic of Serbia (Ministry of Youth) for the best students of the final year of Undergraduate Academic Studies
- Scholarship from the Fund for Young Talents of the Republic of Serbia (Ministry of Youth) for the best students of the final year of Master Academic Studies
- Awards from Faculty of Law, Belgrade University for best students for each year of studies
- 2021 Independent Attorney at Law in cooperation with Joint Zunic Law Firm Belgrade
- 2020-2021 Independent Attorney at Law in cooperation with a law firm in Belgrade
- 2020 Admitted to the Bar Association of Belgrade
- 2017-2020 Associate at a law office in Belgrade
Andrijana Ristić is an independent Attorney at Law in cooperation with Joint Zunic Law Firm Belgrade as of 2021. She is a member of the Belgrade Bar Association, with a registered seat in Belgrade.
Andrijana’s areas of expertise include Corporate Law, Labor & Employment, Commercial Contracts, and Trade. When it comes to Corporate Law, Andrijana gained experience through providing legal advice to domestic and international clients on a wide range of corporate issues ranging from general corporate governance, and implementation of company formation procedures, to assistance in liquidation and bankruptcy proceedings.
During her work, Andrijana specialized in the field of Labor & Employment law by advising clients on all aspects of labor law issues, drafting all types of employment acts and assisting in litigation procedures arising from employment relationships.
In the field of Commercial contracts and Trade, Andrijana specialized in drafting commercial contracts in various areas of business and providing legal support to clients through all phases of the contractual relationship – from negotiations to the implementation of contractual provisions, as well as assisting in potential disputes.
Andrijana completed her undergraduate studies at the Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade, graduating among the top 1% of students of her generation. She completed her master’s studies at the same faculty a year later, defending her master’s thesis with the highest grade. She is currently pursuing a Ph.D. degree at the same faculty.
Andrijana is fluent in English and is familiar with German and Spanish.