- Ph.D. The University of Belgrade, Faculty of Law: Doctoral academic studies (ongoing)
- LL.M The University of Belgrade, Faculty of Law: Master of Law
- LL.B The University of Belgrade, Faculty of Law: Graduated Lawyer
Awards and Scholarships:
- 2022-2023 Scholarship of the Ministry of Science, Education and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia, for the best students of doctoral academic studies
- 2021 Scholarship of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia, for the best students of master academic studies
- 2020 Scholarship of the Fund for Young Talents of the Republic of Serbia (“Dositeja”) for the best students in the final years of undergraduate studies
- 2019 Scholarship from the Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade
- 2018-2020 Commendations from the Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade for the best students of the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year of undergraduate studies
- 2023 Legal Trainee at The Joint Zunic Law Firm Belgrade
- 2022-2023 Legal Trainee at a law firm in Belgrade
- 2022 Membership in the Bar Association of Belgrade
- 2021 Junior Tax Advisor in the Tax Administration
Marija Molović is a legal associate at the Zunic Law Firm in Belgrade. She has been a member of the Belgrade Bar Association since 2022 and joined the office team in 2023. She is currently under the mentorship of lawyers specializing in labor & employment law and data protection & privacy.
Marija graduated in 2020 from the Faculty of Law in Belgrade. Based on her achievements during her studies, she is among the top 1% of the students of her generation. After graduating from undergraduate academic studies, Marija obtained the LL.M. title in 2021, for the submodule in labor and social law.
She is currently pursuing doctoral studies at the Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade, where she is specializing in the field of labor law. During her undergraduate studies, she attended numerous courses, seminars, and practices both in judicial authorities and in law firms. She also participated in the Legal Clinic for Asylum at the Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade.
Marija is a recipient of numerous scholarships and commendations for the best students of her generation and the author of several scientific papers in the field of labor law.
She is fluent in English and has a basic level of knowledge of German.