- LL.M University of Novi Sad: Master of Law (LL.M Candidate)
- LL.B University of Novi Sad: Graduated Lawyer
Awards and Scholarships:
- 2018-2021 Scholarship of Novi Bečej Municipality
- 2020 First prize in the “Judge vs. robot” debate organized by the Center for Trial Simulation, Faculty of Law, University of Novi Sad
- 2021 Associate at Zunic Law Firm
Nemanja Pecarski is an Associate at Zunic Law Firm. He joined the team in 2021 and has been under the mentorship of attorneys specialized in the fields of Immigration Law & Rights of Foreigners, Corporate Law, as well as Real Estate Law.
Before working at Zunic Law Firm, Nemanja completed his undergraduate studies at the Faculty of Law, the University of Novi Sad, among the first ones in his generation. He continued his formal education at the same Faculty, where he enrolled in master studies.
During his undergraduate studies, Nemanja completed an internship in the Criminal Department of the Basic and Higher court in Novi Sad, as well as the Basic Public Prosecutor’s office in Novi Sad. He participated in the work of the Civil part of the Center for trial simulation and won first prize at the “Judge – Robot” debate.
Nemanja speaks the English language fluently and has basic knowledge of German.