Attorney at Law | Joint Zunic Law Firm Belgrade
- LL.B University of Belgrade: Graduated Lawyer
Awards and Scholarships:
- 2018 Summer School Scholarship – “Looking for a road map to address the right to health care: comparative frames“ (University of Santander, summer school organized by Jean Monnet Foundation)
- 2016 Summer School Scholarship – “European Union and Legal Reform” (Igalo, summer school organized by the Center for Constitutional Studies and Democratic Development – research partnership between the School of Law of the University of Bologna and the Johns Hopkins University)
- 2015 Summer School Scholarship – Intensive Course “Consumer Rights and Market Regulation in the European Union” (University of Udine)
- 2021 Attorney at Law at Joint Zunic Law Firm Belgrade
- 2020 Admitted to the Bar Association of Belgrade
- 2020 Senior Legal Advisor at a company, specialized in filming, video editing and media services.
- 2016 – 2020 Legal associate at a Belgrade law firm
Nevena Milošević is an Attorney at Law and a member of the Joint Zunic Law Firm Belgrade since 2021. She is a member of the Bar Association of Belgrade.
Her areas of expertise include Corporate Law with a special focus on the digital environment, Personal Data Protection, Consumer Protection and Advertising Law, Labor & Employment Law and IT Law.
Nevena advises clients on all aspects of Corporate Law with respect to the digital environment. Her expertise includes assisting clients by ensuring their websites comply with all relevant regulations.
Nevena also specializes in Advertising Law, with a particular focus on sales incentives and other benefits that retailers offer to their customers. She also advises clients in the field of consumer protection, ensuring that companies comply with all aspects of consumer rights.
As a member of the data protection team, she works on different projects, that include the drafting of data privacy agreements and other related documents.
As a member of the IT Law department, she advises clients on legal matters regarding various types of agreements such as software licensing, software development agreements, and cloud agreements.
During her studies, Nevena was pro-actively engaged in multiple extracurricular activities. Among other things, she was an editorial board member and research editor at the Student Economic Law Review, and she attended several student conferences in Serbia, as well as abroad.
After graduating from the University of Belgrade, Faculty of Law, she worked as a legal associate at a Belgrade law firm, where she advised and represented domestic and international clients in all fields of Corporate Law. Additionally, she worked as a Senior Legal Advisor at a company, that specialized in filming, video editing, and media services.
Nevena is fluent in English.