- University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Technical Sciences: Master of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Technical Sciences: Bachelor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 2020 Software Engineer in cooperation with SolveBio company, New York, US
- 2019 – 2020 Software Engineer in Brainalyzed, Hamburg, Germany
- 2018 – 2019 Developer Consultant Professional Services at FIS Serbia
- 2015 – 2018 Head of IT Platform QC Department at Schneider Electric DMS NS LLC
- 2015 IT Consultant at Zunic Law Firm
- 2010 – 2015 Software and Test Engineer at Schneider Electric DMS NS LLC
Nikola Marić has worked as an IT consultant at Zunic Law Firm since 2015.
His main responsibility includes providing assistance to the legal team in their work with the IT sector, in order to provide the best possible solution for clients in this niche area. Due to his vast experience in working with clients and broad technical skills, Nikola provides a significant contribution to the Zunic Law attorneys in working with IT companies.
Nikola has more than 10 years of experience in the IT industry. He started his career as a Software Engineer at Schneider Electric DMS NS LLC and subsequently moved from the company as the Head of IT Platform QC department. While working in R&D division, he gained extensive experience in developing standalone applications, advanced enterprise systems architecture, web applications, DevOps activities, software testing automation and deployment. After that, he goes to work at FIS where he worked as a Developer Consultant in the Professional Services team, where he worked on developing and customizing the Front Arena trade platform, which is used by some of the biggest financial institutions in the world. After working at FIS, Nikola joined the startups Brainalyzed and later on, SolveBio where he is currently working on developing a platform for analysis of biomedical data. Nikola also has extensive experience in working on product delivery to the product environment and work with clients. He advanced his customer-based performance and skills by working on various fields – USA (Progress Energy Carolinas), Canada (BC Hydro) and Germany (BayernLB and DZ Bank). Nikola has an expert level of knowledge in the Agile methodology (Scrum, SAFe, TDD) and practical experience in their application in the development environment.
Through his diverse managing and consultant positions, Nikola perfected his social skills, skills necessary for the transfer of knowledge and the ability to manage teams of all sizes.
Nikola Marić obtained his Bachelor and Master Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Novi Sad.
Nikola is fluent in English, in addition to his native Serbian.