- Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade: Specialist course in the field of digital assets law (in progress)
- Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade: Graduated Lawyer
Awards and Scholarships:
- 2021 Award “Gašo Knežević” – second place in the competition for the best student works in the field of alternative dispute resolution issued by the Arbitration Association of Serbia and Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade
- 2021 Scholar of the Fund for Young Talents of the Republic of Serbia (Ministry of Youth and Sport) for the best bachelor students in Serbia (Dositeja)
- 2017 – 2021 Winner of four annual awards for the best students of the Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade
- 2017 – 2021 Annual scholar of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development
- 2022 Associate at Zunic Law
- 2021 Associate in a law office in Belgrade
- 2021 Admitted to the Bar Association of Belgrade
Pavle Stavretović is a legal associate at Zunic Law Belgrade. He is a member of the Belgrade Bar Association and joined the office team in 2022. He is currently under the mentorship of lawyers specializing in corporate law, tax law, IT contracts, and cryptocurrencies.
Pavle Stavretović graduated from the Faculty of Law of the University of Belgrade, as a student of the business-law stream of studies. During his studies, he was awarded annual scholarships by the Ministry of Science, Education and Technological Development for his success, but also the “Dositeja” scholarship of the Fund for Young Talents of the Republic of Serbia for the best undergraduate students. He is also the holder of four annual awards from the Faculty of Law for the best students and has won second place in the competition for the award “Gaša Knežević” for the best student papers in the field of alternative dispute resolution. He was part of the University of Belgrade’s Law school team at the 28th International Commercial Arbitration Moot, better known as Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot in 2020/2021.
During his studies, he attended several additional national and international courses and training programs, some of which are the Summer School of International Trade Law (Zurich), the international law course organized by the University of Pittsburgh Law School, and others. He is a member of the Serbian Arbitration Association, Young ICCA, and Moot Alumni Association. During his studies, he performed several internships in law offices and one of the “big four” consultant agencies. Before starting his law studies in Belgrade, he lived in Austria for two years, where he studied law at the University of Vienna. He is fluent in English, German, and Serbian.