2.1. Personal Data We Collect from You
Depending on how you use our Website or the Services, the information we may collect from you, include:
A: Personal Data You Share with Us Voluntarily
- the information you choose to share with us in your inquiry via our contact form, or otherwise,
- the information you choose to share with us by signing up for Newsletter,
- the information you choose to share with us during the application process for the position at Zunic Law Firm with a seat in Novi Sad or Zunic Law Firm with a seat in Belgrade,
- the information you choose to share with us when you instruct Zunic Law Firm in Belgrade or Zunic Law Firm in Novi Sad to represent you in a legal matter.
- If you contact us directly through our Contact Us page, or by sending an inquiry at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or any other email at the Website, or you share with us information over a telephone conversation or social networks, we may receive your name, email address, home or business address, job title, name of your employer, content of the messages or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide us.
If you contact us at the Careers page, in the process of applying for positions of attorney, associate, consultant, or staff, you will be asked to send us your CV and Cover Letter. Depending on the Law Firm where you apply, your personal data will be shared with members of that Law Firm. During the application process for a traineeship or a job with us, we will ask you for information regarding your professional life relevant to your future position. . The Zunic Law Firm which is in the process of team expansion will collect further information from you if you are invited to the interview (or equivalent) stage and onwards.
If you hire one of Zunic Law Firms, we may ask you to provide any other personal information not described above, which is necessary for us to provide the Services. It will generally be evident to you what personal information we collect and for which purpose. For example, we will collect contact information (postal address, email address, and telephone number(s)), financial information, and identification information. In all other cases, in which the purpose for collecting personal information is not obvious, it will be made clear to you at the point that you are asked to provide your personal information.
When you sign up for Newsletter, it will be necessary to share your email address with us. You may decide to provide other personal data such as your name and organization, although this is not obligatory.
B: Personal Data We Collect Automatically
When you visit our Website, we may collect certain personal information automatically from your device.
Specifically, the information we collect automatically may include information like your IP address, device type, unique device identification number, browser type and broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location). We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Website, including the pages accessed and links clicked.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Website, where they come from, and what content on our Website is of interest to them.