2. How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We will only use your personal data if we have your consent or if some other legally permitted reason applies.
Your personal data will be stored and used for no other purposes than which it was first collected.
We will use your personal data only when we have reasonable and lawful reason to do so.
Our staff is legally bound by professional secret and we use all legal, technical and organizational measures to prevent any disclosed information is revealed outside the purpose for which was collected.
3. Keeping Your Personal Data
We will keep your personal data only as long as we need in order to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or no longer then we have your permission to keep it.
4. Do We Share Your Personal Data
We are highly committed to protect and respect your personal data. We do not share your personal data with the third parties, unless:
- we have your consent to do so,
- we may be legally required to share certain information, including your personal data, with e.g. public authorities or governmental bodies; in such case, we will not require your further consent in order to share your personal data in such circumstances,
- with other legal specialists or other experts in order to obtain foreign legal advice and provide you with fully professional legal advice.
5. Your Rights
As a data subject whose personal information we hold, you have the following rights:
– right to be informed about collecting and using your personal data,
– right to access the personal data we hold about you,
– right to have your personal data rectified if any of them is incomplete or inaccurate,
– right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or dispose of any of personal data that we have;
– right to the restriction of processing of your personal data,
– right to data portability; in the case you have provided your personal data to us and that data is processed using automated means, your right is to ask us for a copy of that personal data,
– right to object to using your personal data for a particular purpose.
7. How to Contact Us?