- LL.M University of Novi Sad: Master of Law (LL.M Candidate)
- LL.B University of Novi Sad: Graduated Lawyer
- 2016 English language course at London South Bank University
Awards and Scholarships:
- 2021 Scholarship „Erasmus+’’ students exchange program
- 2018 Scholarship of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development
- 2022 Admitted to the Bar Association of Vojvodina
- 2022 Associate at Zunic Law Firm
- 2019 Student internship at the criminal department of the Basic Public Prosecutor’s Office in Novi Sad and the Basic Court in Novi Sad
Danilo Spasojević is an Associate at the Zunic Law firm. Before becoming an associate, Danilo obtained his L.L.M degree at the University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Law, in 2022. During his undergraduate academic studies, Danilo spent one semester abroad in Rome at LUMSA University as part of the “Erasmus+” student exchange program.
Before joining our team, Danilo completed student internships at the criminal department of the Basic Public Prosecutor’s Office in Novi Sad, as well as the Basic Court in Novi Sad.
As part of additional academic activities, Danilo actively participated in the work of the Legal Clinic for Environmental Protection at the Faculty of Law. Danilo was also competing as an applicant representing the faculty at a regional competition before the European Court of Human Rights, under the auspices of the Council of Europe and Civil Right Defenders.
Danilo speaks the English language fluently and holds CAE certificate.