Stay in the loop with the most important updates
Whether helping a small company set up an organizational structure or working with a large multinational corporation, Zunic Law Firm’s legal team offers specialist advice by drawing on its 30-year experience in corporate governance and M&A.
We work hard to help our clients achieve successful transactions. To do this, we take the time to understand their ambition, whether it is buying or selling a business or funding and reorganizing it. We are excited to talk about your plans and help in achieving your goals.
Our services include:
- General Corporate Advisory which includes assisting the management in daily compliance & regulatory issues;
- Corporate Governance which includes drafting the rules, practices, and processes to assist in directing and managing a company;
- Mergers and Acquisitions, starting from the choice of the target company to building the structure of the transaction and completing of the transaction;
- Due Diligence Reports;
- Spin-offs and Split-ups;
- Joint Ventures;
- Corporate tax advisory and transfer pricing;
- Preparing/negotiating loan agreements;
- Debt Recovery
- Dissolving and Restructuring, bankruptcy proceedings.
As a law firm dedicated to innovation, we strive to use technology in each step of the way. Therefore, the possibility to use AI technology in our due diligence practice enables us to effectively deal with the most complex and time-consuming transactions.
Alongside our commercial legal advice, with the General Corporate Advisory Service, we offer an extremely personal service in which our clients have one point of contact on hand to help support their business in whatever requirements it has.