Stay in the loop with the most important updates
Our immigration lawyers provide legal assistance in Serbia to foreigners and foreign companies from all over the world with a wide array of legal issues in Serbia – from immigration and secondment of employees, real estate acquisition, personal matters, setting up business activities to dispute resolution and enforcement of foreign country’s decisions.
Our standard services include:
- Obtaining a residence permit in Serbia,
- Obtaining a work permit in Serbia,
- Assistance with the inter-company hire and secondment of employees,
- Obtaining Serbian citizenship,
- Obtaining a release from Serbian citizenship,
- Opening a non-resident bank account,
- Purchase of real estate,
- Inheritance of real estate.
Our lawyers specializing in immigration law also assist foreign natural and legal persons in cross-border disputes, such as debt recovery claims and enforcement of foreign country’s decisions.